Friday, October 5, 2012

Classification Intro # 1 REVISED

As I've gotten older I have learned that there are three types of people when it comes to cleanliness, there is the "everything has to be in order and in it's place" person, there's the " I don't want to see dust on any surface" person and then there is the "I don't give a rat's butt what my house looks like " person. I have an awful habit of noticing immediately what "type" a person is as soon as I enter their home. I don't think there is anything wrong with either one of these types, I just can't help but make quick judgements based on how clean they keep there home. I'm just a young, married woman with kids, but let me tell you, with my group of stay at home mommy friends I have certainly seen my share of "different cleaning styles".















1 comment:

  1. Problem: classification requires three types, not two.

    Second problem: who is the writer? Male, female, old, young, mother, OCD hermit, country, urban, etc?

    ReplyDelete