Thursday, September 20, 2012

Intro 1 of cause essay

I remember the day vividly. It was March 15th, 2012. This was the day that I decided I was going to go back to school. I knew this was something I had to do, I just didn't know for sure why at that time. My husband and I had actually been toying with the idea for a few years, but it just never seemed to work out. Why?  Oh for so many reasons that I can't quite seem to recall. Honestly, it was probably due to the fact that I was so busy with my crazy family life to actually follow through with it.







2 comments:

  1. So you're going to give us the reasons why you put off going back to school--is that right? That's what you're setting up anyway. Why Mar 15, 2012? I think you need to tell us and not leave it hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had thought of telling the 3 reasons why I did end up going back to school, but you think that I set it up more for why I put it off as long as I did? I can go that direction instead.

    ReplyDelete