These are the questions that I already have written up for my isearch. I really don't know any definite answers to any one of them. I have vague ideas based on what I think I already know, but nothing is factual. I think that's goes along with why I believe this choice of topic was best for me, I have never really taken the time to do any real research.
This is my basic first reactions to each question:
- What steps should I take to lose weight?
- What are the different options for weight loss?
- What are the pros and cons of the major options?
- What surgical options are out there for weight loss and how safe are they?
4.) Lap band, Liposuction, gastric bypass, ?
- Can changes in my diet do the job?
- What about clean eating, vegetarian or cutting out all sugary foods?
- What type of exercise is best and how much should I do?
- Are at home programs like p90x and turbofire more effective than working out at the gym
- Is it better to work out at home or at a gym?
- Are there any prescription medicines for weight loss?
- What about over the counter weight loss pills or supplements?
- There are so many diet's, how do I know which one is right for me?