Sunday, September 23, 2012

Outro for cause essay

So here I sit, one month into my first semester back in college, well aware of the fact that I am a "non-traditional" student. I have gotten plenty of opinions from everyone who doesn't really matter in my life, it seems that they know me better than I know myself. In a way I feel like I have been set up for failure, but I will not accept that. I have always and will always put my children and husband first but what's so wrong with wanting to do it all? I pride myself on the fact that I have kept up on all the laundry, provided a home cooked meal every night, continued my impulsive house cleaning schedule all while maintaining really good grades in all my classes. Not to mention all the boo boo's, night time book readings, early morning soccer games and everything else that comes with the job title of mom.

2 comments:

  1. I like this as a graf much more than either intro, but can't comment on it as outro yet since I can't quite tell from either intro what direction the essay as a whole will follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, thank you. I was pretty happy with this one as well. It looks like I have some deciding to do in terms of the intros...

    ReplyDelete